On February 16th, we published a blog post outlining five specific and immediate actions we would take to improve our Rails customers' experience with Heroku. We want to provide you with an update on where these things stand. As a reminder, here’s what we committed to do:
- Improve our documentation so that it accurately reflects how our service works across both Bamboo and Cedar stacks
- Remove incorrect and confusing metrics reported by Heroku or partner services like New Relic
- Add metrics that let customers determine queuing impact on application response times
- Provide additional tools that developers can use to augment our latency and queuing metrics
- Work to better support...