Posted by Abe
On June 27th, our customer advocate team presented the first webcast in a two-part series on running production apps on Heroku. In case you missed it, the recording and slides are below. This first session is designed for an audience familiar with Heroku basics and covers:
- Production app setup and expectations
- App production checklist
- Using Unicorn to increase app performance
- Using 2X dynos to increase app performance
- How to configure timeouts to ensure app stability
- Using log-runtime-metrics for added visibility
Resources from the presentation:
- Getting Started with Unicorn
- Follower Database
- Which Postgres Plan is Right for You?
- Production Check
- Building Apps Efficiently on Heroku
- Bloat Script used in Demo
Stay tuned. We'll be announcing the next part in the series soon.